- Campus community: Our members are from all walks of life and are supporters of recovery and the development of skills to successfully navigate academics and recovery.
- Scholarships: Members are eligible to apply for scholarship after one semester of involvement and commitment to the CRC. The CRC members work hard to garner funds to continue to provide this opportunity for current and future members.
- Guidance: Successfully navigating college can be difficult. Support is provided by a network of peers, faculty, and staff who understand the unique challenges recovering student face in a college environment.
- Volunteer opportunities: Each semester, student members of the CRC are provided with opportunities to participate in community service. The opportunities range from sharing their stories of recovery at nearby treatment facilities, volunteer opportunities on campus and throughout the Oxford community, and assisting with CRC fundraising events.
- Events, activities and trips- The CRC works closely with Health Promotion, Campus Recreation, University Counseling Center and others to provide wellness activities and trips for the recovery community at Ole Miss. We also partner with neighboring and regional CRCs for sober tailgating, trips, and regional meetings.
- Dedicated CRC space– Coming Soon!
- Substance-free housing– Coming Soon!