Collegiate Recovery Community Scholarship Requirements
The advisory board of the Collegiate Recovery Community (CRC) at the University of Mississippi is offering scholarships to qualifying CRC students for the 2016-2017 spring semester. This scholarship was created to support students in recovery as they achieve their academic goals and is supported by donor contributions.
To be eligible, students must:
- Be members of the CRC at UM
- Be enrolled in at least three (3) credit hours (undergraduate, master’s, or doctoral)
- Have a minimum three months of recovery
- Remain abstinent from the use of alcohol and other drugs
- Comply with all other university-related obligations.
- Have participated in the CRC at the University of Mississippi in the form of campus meetings, community service projects, and other events (not to include social events) totaling 12 hours. Any outside hours, relevant to the development of the Collegiate Recovery Community may be submitted for approval by the faculty staff advisor.
By applying for this scholarship, students are acknowledging that they meet the above criteria. Please contact email@example.com for more information.