The Collegiate Recovery Community

University of Mississippi

Make a Donation

To make an online contribution to the Collegiate Recovery Community Fund please click here. Gifts may also be mailed to THE UNIVERSITY OF MISSISSIPPI FOUNDATION, Box 249, University, MS 38677.  Note UM-CRC in the memo line. For more information on supporting the UM-CRC, please contact Sarah Hollis, Office of Development at (662) 915-1584 or