The Collegiate Recovery Community

University of Mississippi

Get Involved

  • You do not have to be in recovery to get involved, just a supporter
  • Request to join our volunteer list by e-mailing
  • Spread the news. Tell your family, friends and colleagues about our program and courageous students
  • Sponsor a sober activity or event for our students
  • Sponsor one of our students with a scholarship
  • Host a fundraising event

Make a Donation

To make an online contribution to the Collegiate Recovery Community Fund please click here. Gifts may also be mailed  to THE UNIVERSITY OF MISSISSIPPI FOUNDATION, Box 249, University, MS 38677.  Note UM-CRC in the memo line. For more information on supporting the UM-CRC, please contact Sarah Hollis, Office of Development at (662) 915-1584 or